Contribute to Goldcoast Motorsports and have your work published on a site with a well-established readership. That’s right, you will be credited for your work, and become a member of our team of professional writers and journalists.
If you have a passion for motorsport, supercars, superbikes or anything that runs on petrol, you will fit in. You also need to have a way with words, of course. Does this sound like an ideal opportunity for you? If so, follow the guidelines below and send us some of your greatest work!
- Be sure to proofread and edit your work before submitting it to us. If we notice that your work has not been checked, it will not be considered for publication.
- Use your style and voice when writing your article. It must be engaging and cover the topics and themes typically found on our blog.
- Your work has to be your own. We will not accept any submissions that have traces of plagiarism. Be sure to credit your source if you are quoting anything.
- The average article length should not exceed 1,000 words. The minimum word count you can submit cannot be less than 450 words
- Your work has to be original and not have been published before. Only submit work that has not been published in print or online.
If you are still interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us and we’ll provide more details regarding the submission process and answer any of your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Goldcoast Motorsports.